Sunday, December 5, 2010

so....

k chaa! (whats up)
my videos are having a hard time loading with the small internet... sooo i think i may have to resort to text and photos! hope thats ok. and that way, it will be more of a surprise when i come home with my shaved head! =D hahah jk... but seriously.
so im waiting for a vid to upload now, and im just organizing things and putting clothes into their proper areas =] then its off for some breakfast! and then gonna do some exploring... that is gonna be the most exciting part.
the only issue, i have no map! lol so here i will hopefully brush up on my directionally challenged mind....

but then again when you get lost, that is usually when you find the best places/things!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I hope you're having fun! I miss ya! I bet it looks sooo different there! I'm excited to see some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

comments are much appreciated =]